To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Primary Vault and Personal Vault showing different details in Web and Desktop App

mattpluskate
mattpluskate
Community Member

I bought 1Password through the App Store a couple of years ago, and have run it on a number of different Macs and iOS devices over that time, syncing through iCloud.

I've just signed up for a 30-day trial of a 1Password account (a Family account) and when I select the Personal Vault in the desktop app, I get all my correct password and account details. However, when I select the Primary Vault, I get a much smaller set of account details - some out of date, a number of 'Unamed' items and so on.

When I log in on the web, I only have the option of a Personal or a Shared Vault (with no Primary Vault).

New passwords I've created since setting up the 1Password account are being saved into this Primary Vault in the desktop app (prompts appear via 1Password Mini) but are then not accessible when I log in via the web.

And what's most worrying, is that when I signed out of my 1Password account in the desktop app, the limited set of passwords I was able to access were not up to date.

I'm now concerned that if I don't start to pay at the end of the 30-day trial, I'm going to lose all the passwords and account details I've built up.

Can you please help?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.12.2
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:primary vault versus personal vault

Comments

• Hi @mattpluskate! I'd be happy to help. To get a better idea of what the issue is and how we can help you move things to the account, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac?

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email, and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum username so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a confirmation number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.