I donst want all my vaults on all devices - how to?

Options
Chris90
Chris90
Community Member

Dear all
My wife an I are 1PW Family admins in our 5 Person houshold. On all our personal devices, my wife and I have acces to all vaulst of our Family.
For better security in case of lose of a mobil devices, I would like to restrict acces on my mobil device (iPhone) only to sertain vaults.
How can can I restrict acces ot a spesifi device (iPhone) to a spesific vault?

Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

+1 for this request, but then for the Mac App and/or a specific browser.

At work I would like access to my own vault, but not to the vaults of my family members (which don't use personal vaults, but a shared one per family member).

• Hi @Chris90 - Thank you for reaching out to us. I appreciate your feedback and request. I will make sure to share your detailed request with the team. As of right now, there is no way to restrict specific vaults but it's a nice idea. I can understand the need for it so I will be happy to pass this along. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us and let us know a feature that is important to you :-) Have a fantastic day!

Hi @XIII - I appreciate the +1 vote and I will make sure to make note of this :-) Have a fantastic day and thank you for sharing!

This discussion has been closed.