To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Installed trial on Mac, used QRcode for iPhone, now accountkey doesn't work for Mac anymore

Options
Hella
Hella
Community Member

I installed a trial on Mac (because that was the only option, trial), got accountkey and created password. With the provided QRcode installed 1Password (freeversion, because payed version is not available) on my iPhone. Then I wanted to reenter on 1passbook.com on my mac, but mail or accountkey or password (which I definitely filled out correctly) is not accepted anymore.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:accountkey not accepted

Comments

• Hella
    Hella
    Community Member
    Options

What does that mean " body is required"?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for getting in touch, @Hella! For your security, your Master Password and Account Key are never known to us at AgileBits. This ensures that your data is safe from intruders, but it also means that we can’t reset or resend either of the two.

There may still be a way to recover your Master Password. Please refer to this article to get hints.

I hope this information helps recovering access to your account.

• Hella
    Hella
    Community Member
    Options

I don't need to recover my passwords or key, I have it, I already have logged in with them, but now it refuses.

• MaxSiegel
    MaxSiegel
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hella, to double-check, are you trying to sign in at our 1Password login page? If you still aren't able to sign in, could you please attach a screenshot and obfuscate any personal details (like the Account Key)? This is a handy guide for creating one on your device.

This discussion has been closed.