To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password from iTunes

Options
tk90
tk90
Community Member

Hi, I bought 1password in itunes. Now I wanted to know if I can log in to the browser and see my data. I have 1Password on my Mac and the iphone. Synchronized via icloud. But when I'm in work, I do not want to install 1password.
Is that possible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tk90! Thanks for reaching out to us. Access to your data through a browser is only available with our subscription accounts. You're using 1Password in what we call 'standalone' mode, i.e. you purchased a license on the Mac App Store. Even though you can sync your data to other devices in your scenario, browser access is not possible for standalone users.

If you care to learn more about the difference between standalone and subscription, here's a great summary. If browser access to your data is important to you, you might want to consider switching to a subscription for that reason alone. However, as the article states, there are a lot of other great benefits from using a subscription account.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I’ll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.