To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1password doesn't work

Options
kellyschouten
kellyschouten
Community Member

HI - we've had 2 people on our team (windows) that said 1Password hasn't worked since the new year. Would an update not downloaded cause this or any ideas on what the issue would be? I work on a MAC and mine works fine. Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password doesn't work

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kellyschouten! - Thanks for your question! We do recommend always using the latest release as it usually comes with a lot of improvements. Without knowing what the exact nature of 1Password not working is, it's hard to pinpoint any reasons, though. To my knowledge there is no generally known major issue with the latest releases so I'd need to learn what specifically isn't working to tell you more.

Let me know what's happening and we'll be happy to look into it! :)

• pmhowe
    pmhowe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    I purchased 1Password several years ago and it has worked fine on my iMac, iPad, and Android. Today, I opened it on my iPad, and can't get anything other than Settings. I can't get to a list of my logins or passwords. What am I doing wrong?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pmhowe! Thanks for reaching out to us. It's hard to say what might have happened without further information. It's probably better to switch this to email for more detailed analysis. Could you please contact us and then post back the message ID here? Also please mention in your email whether the behavior you see is limited to the iPad or if it's happening on other devices as well.

I'll be happy to look into this! Thanks!

• pmhowe
    pmhowe
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response. I got it fixed. For some reason, the screen on my iPad had changed from what I was used to. However, I found a small icon that looked like a blue double-hung window. When I clicked on that, my logins reappeared. (It's the old problem: Operator error!)

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@pmhowe I'm happy to hear you're back on track and figured it out. Let me know if you need anything else! :)

This discussion has been closed.