To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have an Android phone and an iPad Air Tablet. Can I use both on the same account?

Options

I have an Android phone and an iPad Air Tablet. Can I have both on the same account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have an Android phone and an iPad Air Tablet. Can I use both on the same account?

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

An account (which only exists in the subscription version of 1PW) allows you to use 1PW on all platforms for which it works (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android) and all your devices.

If you haven't subscribed, the basic iOS vers ion is free with an in-app purchase. I am not quite sure if the dame holds for Android. But you can certainly set up 1PW on both devices and sync them using Dropbox.

If you have a Mac or Windows machine I can recommend the subscription version. If you only have iOS and Android, then the free (or purchased) version for these are much cheaper though perhaps not quite as convenient.

• Hi @Susanhaysbrooks - Thank you for reaching out to us. Indeed you can :-) You just have to use Dropbox as a sync source so both devices stay in sync. I will include a helpful link below that might be useful in getting started -

https://support.1password.com/sync-with-dropbox/#set-up-1password-to-sync-with-dropbox

Another option is to give one of our new 1Password.com accounts a try. We take care of all the syncing for you and we include all the apps plus the Pro-Features for both Android and iOS. We include a 30 day free trial giving you an opportunity to test drive all the features - https://1password.com/sign-up/

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to help out :-)

Hi @danco - Great advice - thank you for the assistance, very much appreciated. Have a fantastic day!

This discussion has been closed.