folder on iphone

Options
jeanlagueyte
jeanlagueyte
Community Member

The pro features on the iphone make it possible to create folders, it would seem that yes but I can not find despite all my efforts. If you can help me on this issue, I will be very happy.
Thank you for reading and for the help you can bring me

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: ios 10
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Hello I just made the update to 1password 6 on mac under os12 and add the pro features on my iphone version 10. In the 1password application on the mac on the File menu I can not find the folder submenu to create folders, what do I do to make it appear? The pro features on the iphone make it possible to create folders, it would seem that yes but I can not find despite all my efforts. If you can help me on this issue, I will be very happy. Thank you for reading and for the help you can bring me

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jeanlagueyte: Sure thing! I admit it isn't immediately obvious for a few reasons, but to create a new folder in 1Password for iOS, just do the following:

1. Select a local vault in the top left corner (folders cannot be created in All Vaults or in 1Password.com vaults)
    2. Select the Organize tab on the bottom
    3. Tap Edit in the upper right corner
    4. Tap + New Folder below

I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.