Trying to add members to the administrator group but get "Group is missing its activeKeyset"

Options
icecream
icecream
Community Member

I have removed an old user from the Administrator Group and want to replace that user with one or two others. However, now I cannot add any member to the Administrator Group - and I get the message "Failed to add XXXXXX to the Administrators group. Group is missing its activeKeyset".

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: OS X El Capitain
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:When trying to add members to the administrator group, I get the message "Failed to add XXXX to the Administrators group. Group is missing its activeKeyset" and have no idea how to set up an activeKeyset for the group

Comments

• Hi @icecream,

That sounds like a bug of some kind to me. I think that the best way to handle this will be via email. Can you email us at support@1password.com? In the email I'd like a few things:

• Include "Rick Fillion" somewhere in the email so that I automatically get notified when it comes in and I can make sure to get this in front of the right person
    • Include a link to this forum post so that we know where you're coming from
    • Tell us what browser you were using
    • Assuming you know how, can you get us the Javascript console logs from after you've tried doing this?

We'll get this sorted out.

Rick

This discussion has been closed.