To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

"Vaults" in subscription and non-subscription. No clear to me ...

Options
claus
claus
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Memberships

Hello,
some days ago I switched to the subscription version.
Still I have on my Mac and mobile devices three vaults which I used before (local WLAN sync).
Vault 2 I used for unused items which I still want to keep in case I might need then in the future. The third vault is only for software licences.

Now with the new subscription I have (only) a new personal vault. But also still the others, older three vaults are available to choose.

But I wonder why are they still here? And, can I delete them?

If I delete the vault 2 and 3 - are these infos of those gone for ever or are these entries ones already in the subscription-private-vault?

The problem is also when I create a new item for 1Pwd I have to check that it gets saved in the new subscription vault ...

Thank you for help,
Claus

Comments

• Hi claus - Thank you for reaching out to us. Great question and I appreciate the additional information you provided. I just sent you over an email so we continue the conversation over there. At your convenience reply back to me then we can continue our conversation. Have a great day!

ref: GDG-43995-316

This discussion has been closed.