How to delete my profile picture?

Mr. Laser Beam
Mr. Laser Beam
Community Member

Is there any way to delete my profile picture without uploading a new one? I can't find any option to do that, all it will let me do is upload a new pic.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mr. Laser Beam: You should have a Remove Picture option in your profile preferences, but I've removed it for you to save you the trouble. Happy new year! :)

• Mr. Laser Beam
    Mr. Laser Beam
    Community Member
    edited January 2017

Thanks for doing that :) but I honestly did not find any option to remove a picture. There's "Edit Profile", "Change My Password", "Notification Preferences" and "Change My Picture", but I could not find the option to remove a picture...

(when I go to "Change My Picture", it just lets me upload a new picture, it doesn't allow me to only delete the old one)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mr. Laser Beam: Hmm. I wonder if there's some bug with the forum software then. At first I wondered if I only had the option because I have moderator privileges...but I was able to do it on a new "normal user" forum account as well, so I thought it was a safe bet. We'll have to look into this. Thanks for letting me know.

• BAWinter
    BAWinter
    Community Member

I tried to upload a profile picture, but it uploaded upside down. I would like to delete it. How can I do that?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@BAWinter: It doesn't look like you have a custom image for your forum avatar, or I would have gladly deleted it for you. It seems it isn't possible for you to do this yourself, but you can always upload a different image to replace it in your profile. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• Mr. Laser Beam
    Mr. Laser Beam
    Community Member
    edited March 2017

The "Remove Picture" option is there now. :)

(side note: the pic that I have now...is it legal for me to use it? I hope so, 'cos it's my favorite TV cop show and I really like it)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mr. Laser Beam: Nice! I like it too. I think you might be able to get away with fair use. And if not, I doubt any jury would convict you for a postage-stamp-sized screenshot. ;)

This discussion has been closed.