To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I just recently purchased a personal 1pass but should have purchased the team 1pass.

Options
scottymayer
scottymayer
Community Member

I just recently purchased a personal 1pass but should have purchased the team 1pass. Is it possible to move my account (or can I apply the money I spent to a team version)?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@scottymayer: Sure! Just click on your name in the upper right of 1Password.com, and select Invite People. There you can upgrade to a 1Password Teams account, and your subscription will be prorated automatically. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• scottymayer
    scottymayer
    Community Member
    Options

So if I join a team (for example I am not the one who sets up the team) will my subscription go towards the "team" upgrade?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@scottymayer: No. You can join another 1Password Team (or Family), but you aren't responsible for paying for it unless you're the account owner. You're only responsible for your own subscription, even if you have multiple 1Password.com Accounts. If what you're trying to do in the first place is join a 1Password Team, you will only be able to do so if they send you an invitation.

This discussion has been closed.