Sync Time

Paul Applegate
Paul Applegate
Community Member

Typically how long should it take to Sync an edited password on the iPhone to the Desktop 1Password app?
I am using the Family version and I edited a password on the iPhone and the Desktop still has not synced. It has been at least 5 min.
I checked the web interface using Chrome and the updates are there.
Since there is no way to force a sync what should I do or at the vary least how long should I wait before I just update the info manually myself?
I did make sure nothing synced in the preferences, but my "Team/Family" vaults are selected in the All Vaults section on the Desktop app. My personal vault is selected as the Vault for saving.
Thanks.
Paul
1Password 6
Version 6.6.BETA-4 (660004)
AgileBits Beta

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.6.BETA-4(660004)
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: Family/Teams

Comments

• Paul Applegate
    Paul Applegate
    Community Member

As a test, I made a new note on the desktop and opened my iPhone and the note was there instantly.

• Paul Applegate
    Paul Applegate
    Community Member

It appears that me making a new note on the desktop, kicked the syncing mechanism into submission and now things are synced.
    Please close this thread if you think it's necessary.

• Hi @Paul Applegate Thank you for reaching out to us. Sorry for the sync delay and I'm glad everything is working again. Yes, when you add a new item to your Personal vault it should sync over to any devices that have the 1Password.com account associated to it. Keep us posted if this happens again so we can take a closer look. Have a fantastic day :-)

This discussion has been closed.