I can't see the passwords I'm saving in the web extensions in the iphone app - please help.

Options
peteryock
peteryock
Community Member

I'm on the free trial for the families versions. The browser extension appears to be working on the macbook fine - in both Safari and Chrome. But when I open the program on the macbook, not all the same information is showing; and when I open the app on my iPhone, not all the information is showing. What am I doing wrong? I've followed all of the tutorials you've emailed so far to a tee.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.3 (653000) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: latest on both
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I can't see the passwords I'm saving in the web extention on my iphone

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @peteryock

I'm sorry to hear that you've bumped into some trouble. I think you might have missed to add your account to your computer. Could you please try this out and then moving your items into your "Personal" vault? You can find out how to do that on the same article :chuffed:

Please let us know how this goes for you and if all your items fall in place!

• peteryock
    peteryock
    Community Member
    Options

Okay I tried and followed the instructions exactly as per the link above. It gave me the message:
    1Password Account Cannot Be Added
    A member from Yock Family has already been added to 1Password.
    You cannot add two accounts from the same Family or Team.

This is very frustrating. I was under the impression we could add each member of my family.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@peteryock: You can invite multiple family members to your 1Password Families account, but that allows them to each have their own setup on each of their own devices. The 1Password app itself is not multi-user, so you cannot add multiple family members' accounts to it on the same device. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.