Some passwords not available in Mini or browser extensions, two devices

Options
nbu
nbu
Community Member

On both iMac and MacBook Air, some passwords are not available using mini toolbar icon or the extension, but are from within the app. I have reinstalled extensions, closed/opened/etc. but will not correct itself. Unavailable passwords are consistently missing in both places and both machines.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Some passwords not available in Mini or browser extensions, two devices

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nbu

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with 1Password. Could you please check on the items that you're having trouble with the next?

Go to the item, then select "Edit" on the bottom right corner. Then find "display" and make sure it says "Always" and not "Never display in browser". This screenshot will help you find it:

If the items say "Always" and you're still having this issues please let us know so we can keep on digging :chuffed:

• nbu
    nbu
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, that was it! Have no idea how those were set to never (unaware of this feature and have never used it), but it resolved the issue. Many thanks!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @nbu

I'm glad to hear that did the trick! You're very welcome. I hope that 1Password behaves for you in the future but if you bump into any weird flukes we're always here to help you out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.