i have had to reset my iPhone 6S and cannot get the password app to sync up again!!! HELP PLEASE?

Options
kevan_Dalby
kevan_Dalby
Community Member
edited January 2017 in iOS

After doing a factory reset on my iPhone i cannot get the password app to sync with my laptop. not can i log in to the ipassword account. I was and am receiving emails from agile bits but the email is not being recognized!!
please help!!

thanks
Kevan Dalby

1Password
Version 6.5.2 (652002)
Mac App Store

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: 6.5.2 (652002)
OS Version: OSX 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:i have had to reset my iPhone 6S+ and cannot get the password app to sync up again!!! HELP PLEASE?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kevan_Dalby

Thanks for taking the time to write in. You cannot login to a 1Password account because you don't have one. :(

1Password accounts are a new subscription service that we are offering. If you've used 1Password for a while, this may be an entirely new concept. An account is not required, but it is a great way to use 1Password. With an account you no longer have to worry about syncing. You just sign into your account on any device and all of the data you have in 1Password.com account vaults is available to you. You also don't have to worry about upgrades, as all of the apps including Pro features for iOS, and all upgrades, are included with the subscription.

You can learn more about this new service here:

1Password

And if you decide to transition over you can learn about that migration here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

If you'd prefer to stick with the stand alone (no account) model you can learn about how to sync your data here:

Sync your 1Password data

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.