1pass mini has been hanging repeatedly and must be forced to quit! Please diagnose!

studiotanaka
studiotanaka
Community Member

1Pass Mini has been repeatedly hanging. Must force quit from Activity Monitor daily. It used to work superbly. no more. I need my 1Password!

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.2
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:1pass mini has been hanging repeatedly and must be forced to quit! Please diagnose! mac 10.12.2

Comments

• Hi @studiotanaka ,

The next time this happens, take note of the date and time. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com. Also, please include the date and time the issue happened in the email message.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.