To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Bought iPad Mini and now 1Password account is frozen

evillaluz
evillaluz
Community Member

I purchased an iPad Mini last month. Added 1Password app to it. Now Agile message says my account is disabled after a trial period has ended.

I have a license. My other device (iPad) same status. My iPhone 6 does not report frozen.

What is going on? Will I lose my data?

1Password Version: iPhone = 6.5.1; Mini = 6.5.1; iPad = 3.7.2.
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2 / iPad 9.3.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @evillaluz

Licenses do not apply to 1Password accounts. You can learn about what your account being frozen means (you won't lose your data), and how to correct it, here:

If your 1Password account is frozen

Some of the great things about an account are that you always have access to the latest versions of all of our applications, including access to all features, and upgrades are included. You also no longer have to worry about sync, and a 3rd party is not used. Instead you simply sign into your account and all data you've added there is accessible.

If you haven't already moved all of your data into your account you'll want to do so using these instructions:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

It sounds as though your iPhone may not be signed into your account (you can check under Settings > 1Password Accounts). If that is the case you'll want to sign in there.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.