To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Cannot convert from family to individual

Options

I am getting the following error when I try to convert from a Family to an Individual account. Also, I paid for the year for a Family, will I get reimbursed? I finished my trial and wanted to convert but when it gave me the error message, I thought I had to pay first to reactivate the account and then be able to convert. So I paid the subscription and finding that I still cannot convert.

It says Error, Failed to switch to individual account. Invalid request parameters.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi @addicted2alice! Sorry about that. Could you make sure you have only one active member on the account? If you do, please send us an email at support@1password.com, then post back here with the confirmation code we send you and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible. :)

• addicted2alice
    addicted2alice
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jacob, There was an active awaiting confirmation member but I went ahead and deleted it. Logging in to the account, I only show myself listed.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@addicted2alice - Thanks for clarifying the user situation. What isn't quite clear to me is whether you tried to convert the account again after you deleted the other user. Is this still failing if you try?

• addicted2alice
    addicted2alice
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Roman! It worked, thank you! Is there a way to combine the vaults? I had a Personal and Share.

• Hi @addicted2alice - On behalf of @Roman, I'm happy to hear that worked for you. Can you clarify what type of vaults you currently have now? Do you still have a Personal and Shared vault? Sorry, just trying to get a better understanding so I can answer your question completely. Keep us posted and I look forward to your reply :-)

This discussion has been closed.