Can I use 1Password to fill the chrome app on my iphone?

a1140679
a1140679
Community Member

I use and prefer the chrome internet app on my iphone, can I use 1Password to autofill in this app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2017

Hi @a1140679 - Welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us! :)

I wasn't sure about that, as I'm not too familiar with Chrome on iOS, but I just downloaded and tested Chrome, and yes, it works. Please make sure the iOS extension is set up. Then you'll find 1Password in the sharing menu (tap the three dots in the upper right corner then the box with the upward pointing arrow).

Let me know if you need anything else. I'll be happy to help! :)

• a1140679
    a1140679
    Community Member

Thanks Roman,

But did you check it on iPhone or on mac? Because on iPhone it doesn't seem to work. I have a feeling Apple blocks chrome extension use on the iPhone??

But if you got it on iPhone can you run me through the settings because 1Password doesn't come up when I press the 3 dots.

Thanks for your help!

• @a1140679

It works on iOS (iPhone). :) You'll want to follow the extension guide very carefully as there are two spots in Apple's interface that look very similar, but only one of them has the ability to enable the 1Password extension. This must be done in Safari, first, before it can be used in Chrome.

Thanks.

Ben

• a1140679
    a1140679
    Community Member

Great yep it's working now thanks.

• Excellent. Thanks for the update. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.