Number of Logins shown on my iPhone 6 is different from number of Logins shown on my PC Windows 10

Options

My 1Password app on my iPhone 6 shows a quantity of Logins which is different from 1Password on my PC Windows 10 for the same account. They both are linked to the same 1Password vault on Dropbox and both seem to sync properly. Shouldn't the quantity be the same?

1Password Version: 4.6.1.617
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10, iOS
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Number of Logins shown on my iPhone 6 is different from number of Logins shown on my PC Windows 10

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @mwloring,

Thank you for taking time to contact us and giving us a chance to help! :+1:

If 1Password app on your iPhone and 1Password 4 on your Windows PC are pointed at the same vault in Dropbox, the numbers should be the same. Let's take a look at your setup. I'd like to ask you to create Diagnostics Reports from your iPhone and Windows PC. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iPhone)

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post the reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.