To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Love 1Password, but very confused

georgebd
georgebd
Community Member
edited January 2017 in Memberships

I am not a real tech savvy guy, but I am not a neophyte either. I have used Macs since the very first one and give my friends and family computer advice. I have successfully used the 1Password application (family) for some time now and really valued it. Somewhere along the line, I must have signed up for a "trial" that I didn't know would result in some sort of subscription service. Recently received a message that if I did not pay up, my account would be frozen. I requested information through the 1P website, got an automated response with a promise for a live response... and as far as I know, that live response never came. Now my account is frozen, whatever that means. I just tried adding a new password to a website like I have always been able to do. No dice. Pay up. Again, maybe I am not understanding what is going on, but this is a MAJOR fail in communication on the part of 1P in terms of what the difference is between how I have always operated in the past and the new subscription pay for the account service. Not a happy camper. And I can see that I am not alone based on other posts in the support forum. I am still deciding how or whether to proceed with 1 P.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

@georgebd - Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry about the confusion this caused. I see that you also wrote an email to support, so I'm going to reply there, as this will need a bit of back and forth. 'See' you in a bit! :)

ref: QBV-34541-655

This discussion has been closed.