Notes are off screen in edit mode, can't scroll

doglesby
doglesby
Community Member

I want to edit a note on an item in my iPhone. When I go into edit mode and try to scroll down to the notes, it bounces back to the top. I can't hit the "tap to edit" link.

Comments

• Hi @doglesby,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please make sure you're using the latest version of 1Password for iOS? You can find it here:

1Password 6 for iOS - iTunes App Store

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• doglesby
    doglesby
    Community Member

Yes, I am current.

• Good afternoon @doglesby. This is an issue we are aware of and are trying to work through. When you are in edit mode, are you able to see any part of the note field? If so you can tap that and it should open up the notes editor.

• doglesby
    doglesby
    Community Member

No, "add new note" is the last visible item (iPhone 6, not plus). Interestingly, I can scroll down in edit mode now. This morning it just bounced back on me. I edited the note in my iPad when I was having the problem.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @doglesby,

I'm glad you're able to scroll down in edit mode now! Also, I'm sorry you were running into this problem in the first place. As MrRooni said, our developers are working on this (although I don't know when an update with a fix will be available).

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.