Suggestion

ChocolateAndTech
ChocolateAndTech
Community Member

Hey everyone.

I have this suggestion which I'm hoping could be implemented or designed into 1Password. I'm not saying that this is a good a idea, nor is it a bad idea. I just personally thought it'd be kind of helpful.

Anyhow I wanted to suggest that in future updates 1Password would be able to send notifications to your Mac, iPhone, Apple or Watch whenever the text or password you just copied from the app is cleared from the "copy" feature of your device. Of course if the user has the clear clipboard after a few seconds option enabled.

Again, this is just a suggestion haha.
:P

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have this suggestion which I'm hoping could be implemented or designed into 1Password. I'm not saying that this is a good a idea, nor is it a bad idea. I just personally thought it'd be kind of helpful.

@ChocolateAndTech: I love you. :chuffed:

Anyhow I wanted to suggest that in future updates 1Password would be able to send notifications to your Mac, iPhone, Apple or Watch whenever the text or password you just copied from the app is cleared from the "copy" feature of your device. Of course if the user has the clear clipboard after a few seconds option enabled. Again, this is just a suggestion haha.

:P

Interesting! I'm not sure that's something I'd have ever thought of. Honestly I am not a huge fan of notifications myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if others had a similar desire. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

This discussion has been closed.