To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

What do I need to do to ensure that my subscription is paid up and not about to be turned off?

Options
Berlin_Dave
Berlin_Dave
Community Member

I received an email this morning saying that my trial is about to end but I am sure that I paid for a license back in August 2016, What do I need to do in order to ensure that I am not about to be cut off, so to speak?

Thanks in advance -

David Schaffnit

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I received an email saying my trial is about to expire but I am sure that I paid for a subscription

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

You won't be completely cut off, whatever happens. If your account is frozen, you can't add or change passwords, but you still have access to your existing passwords.

Nowadays 1PW can be used either with a one-time licence or with a subscription, and it is possible that you paid for a licence but set up as a trial subscription.

There are reasons why you might want to move to a subscription, as explained in https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68576/whats-the-difference-between-a-1password-subscription-and-a-standalone-license#latest but you certainly are not required to do so.

• Hi Berlin_Dave - Thank you for contacting us and @danco is right, we would never lock you our from being able to access your data :-) It looks like you signed up for a 1Password.com account during our promotion. I noticed you didn't get a chance to give the account a proper test drive. I'll be happy to give you a little more time to check out all the features. I'll send you over an email so we can work on getting you set up with your 1Password.com account so let's continue the conversation over there.

ref: ZYE-64962-616

Thank you again @danco :-)

This discussion has been closed.