To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Since mid January 2017, Eva stopped answering my mails. What should I do?

Options
sh_mah
sh_mah
Community Member

I have a MacBook Pro with Sierra and 2 iPhones and an iPad. I had purchased your software 2 times on iPhones in 2014 and 2016, then after I got the new MacBook Pro with Sierra, I downloaded the software and managed to sync my Primary vault with almost 200 inputs with my iOS devices, Then, I decided to shift my primary vault to personal vault which I did and signed and subscribed to the software last month for 35$ yearly. Then I had a problem, I can access my information on my iOS devices with my fingerprint but If I want to sign online in to my agile bits, it asks for the master password and if I enter it, it says it's wrong!. Also I have now installed on the Macbook a 1 password 6 Version 6.5.3 (653000) that I can access by fingerprint too, but it says trial period expired and I will not purchase it since I already paid a subscription for the personal vault with you.
I also had several mails, thankfully, with a customer support called EVA, and she asked me to send her the diagnostic information using an App she sent me, which I sent, and now she is not answering me anymore since 3 weeks.
I am in a very awkward situation, I need to do updates and I am afraid to loose my data and I would like to finish with this problem and get a running with the right product and sync all over my devices.
Can you please help me urgently or help me reset my master password maybe and finish with this problem.......

Sherif Mahmoud

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.5.3
OS Version: OS X 10.12.3
Sync Type: ?
Referrer: forum-search:Since mid January no one is answering my mails. What should I do?

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sh_mah - I'm sorry about the delay. It looks like Eva replied to you recently, but it sounds like you didn't receive the reply. I'll let Eva know that this is the case. She'll get in touch shortly.

ref: AUE-36441-999

This discussion has been closed.