To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Frozen account

Options
ppaul1964
ppaul1964
Community Member

Hi
My trial period is over and my account is frozen, I have decided that I want to go back to sync with dropbox.
Can anybody explain how I can migrate my vault to dropbox back?? (excuse me for bad English ;-)

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows/IOS/OS
Sync Type: cloud

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ppaul1964 - Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you don't want to continue with your subscription. Is there anything we can do to make things better? Feedback is one of the most important things we can gather to improve 1Password, so it would mean a lot if you had some to share. I'd love to help you make the best of your account, as I think it's the best way to use 1Password. Let me know how I can help. :)

• ppaul1964
    ppaul1964
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Roman,
    The tool works great!! but I really want to sync with dropbox again can you please help me?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ppaul1964 - I'm happy to hear that 1Password works great for you. You can find instructions to go back to not using a 1Password account here. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

• ppaul1964
    ppaul1964
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks a lot but can you tell me how ik works on my windows 10 pc with 1 password 6 or must i do it on my Iphone first.
    On this pc I have Dropbox installed also

Thanks ;-)

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ppaul - Oh, I overlooked the fact that you're using a Windows PC. I'm sorry about that.

It's a bit more evolved in this case, as you can't continue using 1Password 6 for Windows, but have to go back to 1Password 4. That's currently the version that supports licenses and sync through Dropbox.

I'd like to ask you to contact us by email so we can have some back and forth on this matter.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thanks very much!

• ppaul1964
    ppaul1964
    Community Member
    Options

My support is:support ID is [#BSC-72984-289].

• Hi ppaul1964 - Thank you for sending that over. I was able to locate your email and we'll reply back to your shortly. Let's continue the conversation over there. Have a fantastic day!

ref: BSC-72984-289

• ppaul1964
    ppaul1964
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks same to you :)

• You're welcome ppaul1964 - I just emailed you back so we can work on this together. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon!

This discussion has been closed.