To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

On trial account as individual; wifey wants in, so have to go to family... I have questions:

Options
SpokaneDude
SpokaneDude
Community Member

So I tried following the instructions for signing up for family acct, but then I see I have to now have a different login to 1Password.com (didn't go any further). Does this mean that my current account data will be lost, or?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgrading from individual to family

Comments

• Hi @SpokaneDude - Thank you for reaching out to us. How about this? Let's convert your current Individual account over to Families then you won't have to worry about migrating your data over to the Families account. You can then delete the Families account you created. To convert over your Individual account -

Log into your account - https://my.1Password.com > Click on the Account name in the upper right hand side > Select Invite People from the drop down menu then select a Families plan.

Let me know if that worked for you or if you have any additional questions. Have a great day and keep us posted :-)

• SpokaneDude
    SpokaneDude
    Community Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Appears to have worked... when I went to pay, I noticed that you don't have a PayPal option. I very rarely give out my card info (was hacked for the tune of $1750 a few months ago)... is the PayPal option hidden?

• Hi @SpokaneDude - Fantastic news! Thank you for letting me know. As of right now, MasterCard and Visa are he only payment options available. Another option, you could purchase a MasterCard or Visa gift card and associate that to your account instead of a credit card. Sorry for not having a better answer and I appreciate the feedback. Have a great day :-)

This discussion has been closed.