To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

My daughter and I have each been trialling 1Password, we'd like to open a family account

Options
topter184
topter184
Community Member

We have each launched a trial of 1Password and we would like to open a family account between us. Can we both import our separate individual accounts into the new family account, and if we do can we still keep personal passwords from each other?

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: ? Dunno?
Referrer: forum-search:How do I convert my trial subscription for a regular subscription

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @topter184 - Thanks for trying 1Password, I'm happy to hear you'd like to sign up for a Family account! :)

Yes, it's possible to import your data. Here are the steps that will be necessary:

if we do can we still keep personal passwords from each other?

Absolutely! Each Family member gets their own user account with their own sign in credentials. You can't access each other's data unless you move items you'd like to share to the Shared vault.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else. I’ll be happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.