Filling in Billing (credit card) address with an Identity

Options

Since the Credit Card category does not include Billing or Shipping Address fields, I created an Identity category for this purpose.

And it doesn't work.

All it has is my name and address. I tried it with the address section named "Address" and "Billing Address". In both cases, only the zip code gets filled in. I saw the (minimal) instructions on this page - https://support.1password.com/credit-card-address-filling/. No help at all.

Please advise.

Thanks,
john

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: N/A

Comments

• wrxratd
    wrxratd
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue i have tried non beta and beta extensions in chrome nether will fill in any identity info.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@john2525, @wrxratd: I'm not sure I understand. Is there a specific website where you're unable to fill? It may be that 1Password simply cannot identify the correct fields, especially if some are hidden (as is often the case with paired shipping/billing information). Be sure to let us know the URL (or how to get there) so we can test it to try to improve it! And also knowing the browser version you're using will help us reproduce any issues. Thanks in advance!

• john2525
    john2525
    Community Member
    Options

I just tried it on a different website than the one on which it did not originally work (using an identity to fill in my billing or shipping address). And it worked this time. I'll try it on some others and let you know if I have another problem.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, great! Thanks for letting me know! Certainly there's room for improvement, but I'm glad to hear it's at least working for you. Be sure to let us know where you encounter issues!

This discussion has been closed.