To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

2 accounts

Options
jkk
jkk
Community Member

Hi there
I sent my question via email few weeks ago but did not get a response so posting it here hopefully will get some help.

I downloaded the 1Password app on my iOS device sometime ago. To be honest I was not using it to its potential and I thought maybe I need to register it somewhere so I went to your website and created a new account. So here’s the scenario - I have a new account with an account key and new master account setup on my MacBook and on the iOS i have the old 1password app with a master password. I deleted the information in the iOS app, logged out and re-logged in with the new account password. So now the problem is its not showing me the logins I created on the Macbook, just shows me the count of items in the vault.

I am not sure if the application is getting confused with the 2 accounts (a standalone and an online trial version one). I need some guidance on how I can move them both into one account and also if I need the subscription service. The iOS app gives me an option to go pro for $14.99 (AUD).

Regards Jas

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 4.6.2
OS Version: OS X.12.3 Sierra
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Hi @jkk - Sorry for the delay and thank you for letting us know. I just replied back to your email so let's continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon :-)

ref: FGU-45956-159

This discussion has been closed.