To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Added To A Team Account, But Can't Find Log ins (Already had a personal account)

Options
jeffwenberg
jeffwenberg
Community Member
edited February 2017 in Memberships

I have had a personal 1password account for a long time. Then recently was added to a team that also uses 1password. When I signed up for everything it appears that my team account was added to my desktop app as well as my browser extension...however when I click to switch to the team account, under the team vault name it just says "personal" then when I click that there are no log ins shared with me. It's completely empty. How do I switch from my personal account to the team account and see all of the log ins on the team account?

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: os 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi @jeffwenberg,

The team has not shared any vaults with you yet. :) Please ask them to share the appropriate vault(s) with you:

https://support.1password.com/create-share-vaults/#share-a-vault

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• jeffwenberg
    jeffwenberg
    Community Member
    Options

That was infact the problem :D thanks Ben.

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. You're most welcome. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

• jeffwenberg
    jeffwenberg
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Ben, one more question. I went to look at 1password on another computer and the option to switch between accounts isn't available. I'm up to date on the most current version...how do I enable that?

• jeffwenberg
    jeffwenberg
    Community Member
    Options

Meaning I don't even have the option to open a window and look at my vaults like in the picture above. How do I make that available on another computer that is synced with the same 1pw acct?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jeffwenberg - The option to switch vaults is only available if you have more than one vault set up in 1Password. Is it possible you only set up one of your accounts on the other computer?

If you don't think that's the issue. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from the other Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jeffwenberg
    jeffwenberg
    Community Member
    Options

Ok thanks Roman...there are 2 vaults definitely set up. I can access them both on my other computer. I'll run the diagnostics now.

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Got your email, Jeff. Looking at it right now!

ref: UYB-64514-826

This discussion has been closed.