To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

important duplicates

Options
LKB
LKB
Community Member

I am so frustrated!!!!! I have all of my credit cards and logins perfectly arranged on my computer. I have now exported them to Dropbox in their current format. I got a new iPhone and installed 1Dropbox and every time I try to import that data from Dropbox, I get duplicates of EVERYTHING!! That which I exported, TODAY, is a complete file with only one of everything.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: New iPhone 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:importing duplicate data!

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @LKB - Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about your frustration!

I'm not quite sure why this might be happening, but I'm wondering if setting up sync would work better for you than exporting and importing data. Have you tried setting up sync through Dropbox on your computer? You didn't specify what operating system, but if it's a Mac you can find instructions here. After setting this up on your computer, I'd advise you to start over on your iPhone and set up Dropbox sync from the Welcome screen of the app. Does that work for you?

This discussion has been closed.