To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I have 1Password Version 6.5.3 (653001) Mac App Store and am trying to set up an Emergency Kit

Options
Jock
Jock
Community Member

When directed to sign in In I am asked for an Account Key as well as master password.

I cannot find any docs that have my Account Key can you help

1Password Version: Mac App Store 6.5.3
Extension Version: Pro 6.5.2
OS Version: Yosemite 10.10.5
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Emergency Kit

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jock - Thanks for getting in touch. As you bought 1Password on the App Store as a one-time purchase, you don't have an account with us. Accounts are only used on our subscription offering. Please see this article for details on the differences between license use and a subscription.

As you don't have a subscription at this point, please use one of the other options on the Welcome screen.

If you're interested in switching to a subscription account, please contact us and I'll be happy to work with you. :-)

You will receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number when you contact us.  Please post that number here so we can track down your email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.