Can I use browser extensions available in the Chrome Web Store?

Dear 1Password Community,

I currently use the Google Chrome web browser with my Google Account. There are 1Password Extensions that presumably Agilebits have provided to the Chrome Web Store for Chrome users.

I note that there are two different 1Password Browser Extensions including a Beta version in the Chrome Web Store. Which version would you recommend I use? And should I use these extensions in the Chrome Web Store or only install those provided directly at the Browser Extensions page on Agilebit's own official website (see https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions).

Thanks

Dan

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni

Hey Daniel,

Thanks for contacting us - I would recommend the extension called "1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet".

The "1Password Beta" extension is produced by us as well. It is intended for users who wish to try out pre-released features. Our 1Password Beta community who uses this extension usually report issues they find and so help to catch issues with our 1Password extension before we release it for everyone. You're most welcome to use the Beta version but do know that it won't be as stable as the fully released version.

Thanks for posting.

Matthew

This discussion has been closed.