Search for and Auto fill one specific url for a login item that has multiple urls. Is this possible

Options

In the attached image. You can see that I have many urls for this login.

I want to be able to, from the search box in 1 password mini, do something like "Netsuite:jira"

Where "Netsuite" is the login item name, ":" is some sort of delimiter to tell 1 password that I want to select a specific url, and "jira" is the name of the url ( or a fuzzy match of the nearest possible url ) EG: "netsuite:jir" would also work.
I would then like 1 password to navigate or create a new tab ( whatever is the current behavior ) with the specific url I want to load, then auto fill the user and password like default.

The only thing missing at present is the ability to tell it which url to load. The only way I know to do this now is to mouse over the login items found by my search, expand the one I want, and click on the url. However, having to switch from keyboard to mouse for this, done multiple times a day, starts to really add up. It wastes enough time that I felt it warranted spending the time to write this question up.

So my actual question. Is there a keyboard only solution to this and how do you do it? Does the behavior I described above already exist and if so how so I do it?

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice.

I

1Password Version: any version / latest version
Extension Version: all browsers
OS Version: osx 10.12
Sync Type: any
Referrer: forum-search:Select which url from search

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @dpcassil. Welcome to the forums! There isn't a way to search directly for a URL like you're describing, but if you search for the item and then arrow into the item and then arrow to the URL and press return (or just click the URL you want) you can get faster access to these URLs. So, using Team City as an example, I would Option-Command-\ to bring up 1Password mini, type Netsuite to find the item, press down arrow if needed to highlight the item, right arrow to show the details, then click on the Team City URL or down arrow to highlight and press return.

I hope that helps!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits
    Fort Worth, Texas

This discussion has been closed.