Search not working in 1Password Mac App

Options
Madnex
Madnex
Community Member

Somehow I'm not able to search through my 1Password Logins in the Mac App. e.g. when I search for "Origin" I don't get any results, even if i search through all fields.

Surprisingly the search within 1Password Mini or via the 1Password Browser Extension works as expected.

I'm using the Standalone version (not AppStore) of 1Password btw.

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: 6.6.1
Extension Version: 4.6.3
OS Version: Mac OS 10.12.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Madnex,

Hrmmmm... I'm not able to reproduce an issue here. Is "Origin" the title of an item in your case? Can you tell me what happens? Does it just keep showing you the full list? Does it show you an empty list? It sounds to me like you're hitting a bug, so if we can figure out what we need to do to get it to reproduce then we can get it filed and fixed up.

Rick

• Madnex
    Madnex
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for answering!

I think I just found my "problem" 8-)

Somehow the Search results got sorted by "Websites with multiple Objects" and therefor showing just a few or no results. After changing this to sort by "Title" the results are display as expected.

Typical Layer 8 bug :-)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ha! Thanks for following up. That's good news. But I certainly have never changed my search/sorting settings in 1Password and been confused by the results later. Never happened. :crazy:

This discussion has been closed.