Why the windows 1Password(6.3.359d) app has so little sorting options compare with macOS app?

Options

I used to choosing the "recently used" option in the 1Password on the macOS platform.

But I noticed that the windows counterpart does not have much sorting options. Will it be improved in the near future?

Worse, the browser interface has NO sorting options.

This is very annoying since I hate to see some account info (whose name begins with 'A') repeatedly very time I open the 1Password.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password account
Referrer: forum-search:Why the windows 1Password(6.3.359d) app has so little sorting options compare with macOS app?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @hamkuu,

I am sorry for the inconvenience with 1Password 6 for Windows!

We are building it from the ground up and it is a very young app – it is roughly 8 months old. We decided to focus on the core functionality first and then build on top of that. The Mac counterpart has the luxury of several years of development behind its back, so it is a little unfair to compare them. :)

1Password 6 is under very active development now, so please stay tuned for more updates in the future. We publish updates and changelogs regularly. Thank you!

If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.