(iCloud) iPad and iPhone sync. Macbook Pro and iMac sync. But not between iOS and macOS.

soracco
soracco
Community Member
edited February 2017 in iOS

Issue:
My iPhone and iPad sync fine. My Macbook Pro and iMac sync fine too. But I can not get the iOS devices to sync with the macOS devices. I am using iCloud to sync all devices.

Details:

• They all use to sync together. Not sure when this split happened.
  • All devices say they have updated recently.
  • Using the same iCloud account.
  • Tried Disabling the sync on the iPad and re-enabling it to see if that would help properly sync everything.
  • All apps are currently up to date.
  • I have looked at and followed https://support.1password.com/icloud-troubleshooting/
  • I have sent in diagnostic reports for my Macbook Pro, iMac, iPad, and iPhone.

Hardware specs and software versions

• iPad Pro (iOS 10.2.1 and 1Password Version 6.5.2)
  • iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3 and 1Password Version 6.5.2)
  • Macbook Pro (OS X El Capitan 10.11.6 and 1Password Version 6.6.1)
  • iMac (macOS Sierra 10.12.3 and 1Password Version 6.6.1)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• soracco
    soracco
    Community Member

Report number [#AYG-59195-931].

• soracco
    soracco
    Community Member
    edited February 2017

More report numbers
    [#SIW-77863-463]
    [#VAF-54395-583]

Not sure where the fourth number is. I sent in 4 separate reports. I think one of the automated responses didn't have a code in the subject line.

Also, as a UX note, it wasn't super clear that the support ID is in the subject line. I am pretty sure that is what it is, but the email doesn't have anywhere in it "Support ID : ". Having that somewhere in the body of the email would help reassure me that is the correct number to be sending back.

Thanks!

• Good afternoon @soracco. Thanks for sending in all those reports. I will be following up with you via email from here on out.

• soracco
    soracco
    Community Member

The issue somehow resolved itself. I am not 100% sure, but I think the updated software launched after I reported my issue corrected my problem.

Thanks for reaching out to me via email!

• Thanks for the update @soracco! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.