To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Two Accounts I Believe

themarsbars
themarsbars
Community Member

Hi Guys,
I am in a bit of a pickle. I think I had a one password account a long time ago but never really used it. I decided a few weeks ago I wanted to start using it for passwords, credit cards etc.

I signed up for the family version and have my master password and account key printed so I can memorize etc.

Now when I try to login from computer, phone, iPad it will not ket me, it says account key and master password are wrong, I am 100% entering the right information. Then it hit me that I may have two accounts open at the same time, but have no way in knowing the first person one since I haven't used it almost ever.

Thanks for reading!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1password6 and then also 1password from app store
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• themarsbars
    themarsbars
    Community Member

Edit: I think I got one from the agile bits website and also one from the app store in the last month or so

• Jacob
    edited November 2016

Hi @themarsbars! I'm sorry for the confusion. It looks like you did set up 1Password a while back using a license, and we didn't have accounts back then. You purchased a license this year as well, during a time when accounts were around. Before moving forward, I want to make sure we're on the same page about what you've done so far. I'm going to send you an email so we can keep your account details private. :) Talk to you soon!

ref: RPV-43838-742

• Tifa333
    Tifa333
    Community Member

I think I have the exact same problem. Is there someone I should email directly?

• Jacob
    edited February 2017

Absolutely @Tifa333! I see you already have, so I'll respond to your email shortly :)

ref: MYT-59131-676

• dugger
    dugger
    Community Member

Me too, Jacob. I don't have your email, and I see from above comments that we need to do this via email, so do you send me one to get started?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dugger - Please contact us and I'll be happy to work with you and look into the details of your issue. :-)

In case you contact us you should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so we can track down your email and ensure that this is dealt with quickly. :)

This discussion has been closed.