To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Password won't work & touchid not coming up

Options
GraigDavis
GraigDavis
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Memberships

I have been using touchid to open 1password on my iphone. Today I open the app up and the touchid feature is gone and none of the possible passwords are working. I can't seem to find any record of downloading the emergency kit so I have no account number. I backed up to 1Password so I can't recover a re-installed iPassword app because I can't log in!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPhone 6S 10.2.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@GraigDavis - Thanks for reaching out to us. For your security, your Master Password is never known to us at AgileBits. This ensures that your data is safe from intruders, but it also means that we can’t reset or resend it to you.

There may still be a way to recover your Master Password please refer to this article to get hints.

If you can't seem to recover your Master Password the only chance would be to start over with a new account and delete the old one. If you're interested in starting over, please see these instructions. You can then create a new account from here.

I hope this information helps recovering your Master Password. If you need any additional assistance, please let me know. I'll be happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.