Library site has code and pin (can't seem to map)

Options

Our library: https://sam.llcoop.org/patroninfo
has a field with html id=code and id=pin
The code is our library card number (14 digits) and the pin is the last four digits of our registered phone.
Both fields are of type Password.

I can't seem to get the combination correct within the Web Form Details section to have 1P autofill. It will only fill in one or the other, and then auto-submit (which it fails as only one field is populated).

Thanks.

1Password 6
Version 6.6.1 (661010)
AgileBits Store
Chrome extension: 1Password: Password Manager and Secure Wallet 4.6.3.90

1Password Version: 6.6.1 (661010)
Extension Version: 4.6.3.90
OS Version: os x 10.12.3
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• matthew_ag
    matthew_ag
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @dmayo2,

Thanks for writing in and sorry the creation of the Login item wasn't as straightforward as you'd like. This web login is non-standard as it uses two password fields rather than one. I would recommend using the Save Login Manually feature to create a Login item for this page.

Saving a Login manually causes 1Password to examine what has been entered into a web login form and then create a Login item that remembers how to re-fill that form. The trick is that the Login item will contain some extra information about the web page itself such as which piece of data goes into which field. This process is also what happens when Auto-Save is used to create Login items. This results in Login items that are much more reliable at filling than Basic Login items created within the main 1Password app.

I've created a test Login item myself for that library login web page you linked to and it was able to fill in the two fields. Hopefully those steps will work for you also - let me know how this goes.

Best regards,
    Matthew

This discussion has been closed.