To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Master Password suddenly doesn't work, and your tech support isn't helping me. Got a phone number?!?

Options
mhillebrand
mhillebrand
Community Member

I've been waiting over a week for your tech support to fix a problem your software created. 1Password rejects my master password on one of my three devices, even though it all used to work fine via iCloud. I've tried previous passwords with no luck. I've sent you diagnostic reports from each device. For the fourth time, do you people have a phone number? Playing tag via email is taking WAY too long, and the person responding to me isn't very helpful, nor is he quick to respond. This is ridiculous. I rely on my laptops to make a living. You're really making me angry here... What's really troubling is that the hint 1Password gives me is something I did NOT create. Yikes.

1Password Version: 6.5.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: macOS 10.12.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mhillebrand. I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I found the email you mentioned and will reply there in a couple of minutes (I'm looking through the DRs right now). I'm sorry this took a while, but I'm sure we can get this resolved. Hang in there, help's on the way!

ref: QLY-75124-492

• luizdanieldesouza
    luizdanieldesouza
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, I'm having exactly the same problem. Master Password suddenly doesn't work, and your tech support isn't helping me. Got a phone number?!?

Could you please help me ASAP?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@luizdanieldesouza - I located your email and will reply to you there shortly. :)

ref: NDS-68174-115

• BillW68
    BillW68
    Community Member
    Options

I also have this problem. Have emailed several time over the pas 6 hours. No response. Is anyone there?

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Double-post, please follow this conversation.

• detlevski
    detlevski
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem here, AgileBits not responding to my emails, [#UKP-81336-969]
    We (a family account) is locked out on 3 desktop devices, have send 3 emails still no response ...

• Frank
    Options

Hi detlevski - Sorry for the troubles and delay getting back to you. I located the email you sent over and just replied back to you. When you get a chance reply back to me and we can continue the discussion over there. Talk to you soon.

ref: UKP-81336-969

This discussion has been closed.