Activation Windows App v.4.6 activate.json

Krzysiek
Krzysiek
Community Member
edited February 2017 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi,
Please help me to activate 1Password for Windows (1Password-4.6.1.617).
After correct license S/N I'm getting activate.json Window.
Inside this json - {"status":"LICENSE_NOT_FOUND"}

At first time I put wrong name and e-mail, but I can't put this data now.

I see that checking version of current 1Password is unpossible (I'm getting connection error), this is possibe due some corporate network restriction (I know proxy settings in this app but this also is not working)

Please help me if there is any workaroud for this activation proces.
How to activate app?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Krzysiek,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send us a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC, so we could take a closer look. If I understand the issue correctly, we will generate a license file for you, so you could activate your copy of 1Password 4. Here is how you can do that:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostic Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance! I will be looking forward to your email.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Krzysiek
    Krzysiek
    Community Member

Reaport is already send to this mail. I have received automated reply but without any number.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi again @Krzysiek,

I can't find a report from your email on our side. I've just sent you an email from my personal address, please send a diagnostics report in a return email there. Thank you very much!

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.