chrome not finding item in search of logins

lisaperlie
lisaperlie
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

When I use the 1Password Chrome Extension to search for a password, it is not found in the login search, but it is found in search of all items. I can email screen shots.

1Password Version: 6.4.377
Extension Version: 4.6.3.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hello @lisaperlie,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

If the password you are looking for is not saved as a Login item, 1Password extension will not find it in the Logins category. Please make sure that it is saved as a Login item.

If it is saved as a Login and 1Password does not find it, please send us the screenshots to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
    Greg

• lisaperlie
    lisaperlie
    Community Member

DNM-85912-437]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2017

@lisaperlie: We have found your email and will get back to you shortly. Thank you! :)

ref: DNM-85912-437

• jmc455
    jmc455
    Community Member

I also have the same issue and reported this to the support email address with supporting screen shots and a link to this thread. I did forget to include my forum handle, so sorry about that. The Support ID assign to the issue is #CID-72885-654

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

@jmc455: Great, thanks for reporting this! We will get back to you via email as soon as possible. :+1:

ref: CID-72885-654

This discussion has been closed.