iPhone share invocation widget shows extra logins that main app doesn't?

Options
365nice
365nice
Community Member
edited February 2017 in iOS

Hi - I just noticed that on my iPhone when I went to fill in a credit card on the UK lottery site - it shows me more cards than it does in the regular app? I've realised that it's actually showing cards in my archive vault which is supposed to be excluded. It excludes these items in the main 1P app, and interestingly n my iPad it excludes them as well even with the share widget. It's just my iPhone.

I've also noticed (and maybe related) that I always have to use the fingerprint unlock even 30 seconds later -when it should still be unlocked.

This is weird - any thoughts? It's a bit annoying.

Rebooting my iPhone makes no difference.

Tim

1Password Version: 6.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.2.1
Sync Type: family

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @365nice,

Are you doing this in 1Browser, Safari, or another app that has the 1Password extension? Also I just want to confirm you're using a 1Password Family account (no standalone vaults) where this occurs?

Thanks!

Ben

• 365nice
    365nice
    Community Member
    Options

Hi - this is in the native safari app on iOS using the share extension (as you know I like the 1P browser but you don't seem to support that much anymore so I'm trying to use it less).

I still have a local vault but it's now empty and this is occurring in my personal family vault.

Tim

• Good afternoon Tim (@365nice). Thanks for the extra details. Have you taken a tour through the settings on both your iPad and your iPhone to see where each setting might differ? If not, I highly recommend it. Both the Security and Vaults sections would be of interest here.

It sounds like your Archive vault might be a member of All Vaults, but if that's the case you should be seeing it in the main app…

If you don't find any differences between your iPad and your iPhone I'd love to get diagnostics reports from both:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report. Thanks!

• 365nice
    365nice
    Community Member
    Options

I found no difference between the settings (and I think I mentioned, this wasn't something I saw several app versions back).

I have fixed it though, and now can't re-create so I've missed the log opportunity I guess. When trying on both iPad and iphone, I checked the vault of an archived item to see it was in my excluded archive vault (and it was in my family archive vault which is set to be excluded).

However I enabled temporarily that vault, went back to settings and then went back in and excluded the same vault again and this fixed it.

So something had flipped it in the app (internally) even though it was showing as excluded.

• Ben
    Options

Hmm. Thanks for the update 365nice. Please keep an eye on this and let us know if you find a way to reproduce the issue.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.