To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I started with the iOS app and built a vault with 40 items. Now how do I sync that vault to account?

Options
Montgomery
Montgomery
Community Member

I'm new to 1Password. My first vault is on my iPhone, which will be replaced/upgraded tomorrow.
Tried to copy that vault to another device, Windows app, Mac app, 1Password web account, Dropbox, iCloud, etc.
Why is this so complicated?
My work is upgrading my phone tomorrow, and I'm frantic about losing this vault.

1Password Version: 6.3.359d Windows
Extension Version: 6.3.359d Chrome
OS Version: Win10, Mac, iOS
Sync Type: tried all of them
Referrer: forum-search:started with ios

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @Montgomery! Since you have an account, all you need to do is sign in to it on each of your devices and they'll sync up with the items in your account. :) We have some guides to help you get that set up, you can also migrate your existing data from a device if you need to. Hope that helps!

• Montgomery
    Montgomery
    Community Member
    Options

Right, the items in my account propagated to my phone. But the vault on my phone did NOT go to my account.
    How do I get the vault from iOS to...anywhere?

• Jacob
    Options

@Montgomery Ah okay, let's get those moved over then. Since you already have items in your account, open 1Password on your phone and switch to your Primary vault, then move the items from there to the vault in your account:

Move items between vaults

Let us know how that goes!

• Montgomery
    Montgomery
    Community Member
    Options

Perfect, thank you!

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Montgomery On behalf of Jacob, you're welcome! Let us know if you need anything else, we'll be happy help! :)

This discussion has been closed.