To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

10 days waiting for support is not enough for you?

Options
Mindplay
Mindplay
Community Member
edited March 2017 in Memberships

Moving to 1Password was a mess, and changes under the hood not communicated properly. Opened a ticket on Feb 26 and still waiting for someone to get back to solve some huge problems, if messing with all credentials I have can be called a huge problem...

How many more days someone has to wait?
I'm so pissed off..

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @Mindplay,

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password and I'm very sorry for the delay in responding. We have been absolutely swamped lately, hopefully we can get back to our normal fast response times soon.

Do you have your support ID by any chance that you should have received in the auto-reply to your email? If you could post it here I'll make sure you get a response. I tried to look it up based on your email address, but I wasn't able to find it.

• Mindplay
    Mindplay
    Community Member
    Options

Of course @Meek and thank you for the reply: #WRF-34999-849
    Beware that by reading you'll find out that yesterday I couldn't tolerate anymore the lack of support together with the panic induced... I hope you can understand and are willing to help

• Meek
    Options

Thanks @Mindplay! I see that Frank has already started helping out there. I totally understand the frustration and we'll make sure you're taken care of over email.

ref: WRF-34999-849

This discussion has been closed.