To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Delete 1Password Account

Options
kizz200
kizz200
Community Member

Hello,

I recently created an account, but for some reason Master Password isn't working and i tried with several password and all the suggestions you have on the website, but no one works.

I want to ask you:

1. Can you delete the account? Since i've no access, it's not possible to me to delete the account.
  2. Can i sign up again with the same email address? I think all data will be erased and it will be created empty, right?
  3. The credit cards i added for billing (After trial), will be deleted to?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Web

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hey @kizz200,

I'm sorry to hear about the lost Master Password. I've just sent you a separate email with instructions on deleting your account. Once you've done that, you'll be able to sign up again with the same email address.

Yes, it will be created as an empty account and any credit cards added will be deleted as well.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

• kizz200
    kizz200
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! I just sent a mail from the account I want to delete.

• Meek
    Options

Thanks for the update @kizz200!

Do you by any chance have the support ID that you should have received in the autoreply to your email? That'll help us link up the discussion to your ticket.

• kizz200
    kizz200
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it's 51292-498. Thanks!

• Meek
    Options

Thanks @kizz200! I'll follow up there and we can continue the discussion over email.

ref: BPW-51292-498

This discussion has been closed.