To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1password is failing to charge my card, alternative way to pay?

Options
bewell
bewell
Community Member

Hey guys,

I'm loving what you do and loving the app. The trial period ended and now I want to pay yearly.
The problem is, the system rejects my cards. They are fully working and I can pay with them both live and online.

Is there another way I could pay you guys? Paypal?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Roman
    Roman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bewell - Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that your card gets rejected. Currently credit card is the only form of payment possible, I'm afraid. In most cases where cards are being rejected, it's the issuing bank's fraud protection being overly sensitive. My advice would be to contact your bank and see if they can help you make the payment or at least tell you why it doesn't go through.

• bewell
    bewell
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @Roman
    in the end I used different card. It just happened that couple days ago I issued new card which worked.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well now. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.