sync families account with iphone

Options
bobkneale
bobkneale
Community Member

just got a family account, and its working OK on my Mac Pro, but I need to sync it with my 1 password on my i phone, how do i do this as there is no sync option on mac pro 1 password anymore, i can sync my i phone 1 password info with i cloud or dropbox but its the sync between 1 password on i phone and 1 password families on my mac pro i am struggling with. can you please assist, Regards Bob

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync families account with iphone

Comments

• Frank
    Options

Hi @bobkneale - Congrats on the 1Password Families account and I'll be happy to assist you :-)

Make sure you have your Emergency Kit handy -

Open 1Password on your iPhone > Tap settings on the bottom tab > Tap 1Password Accounts > Tap Add Account - you can manually enter your login details or you can scan the Account Code (QR Code) listed on your Emergency Kit to auto-fill in everything except your Master Password. I will also include a helpful link below just in case -

https://support.1password.com/add-device/#if-you-ve-already-set-up-1password

One of the benefits of having a 1Password membership is we take care of all the syncing and backups on our end. Going forward, make sure you use your Personal vault. Any new items you add to your Personal vault will sync over to your other devices (as long as you're signed into the account) and via the web. You can delete your Primary vault once all your existing data has been moved over to your Personal vault. I hope this helped and let us know if you have any additional questions as you continue to explore 1Password Families :+1:

This discussion has been closed.